MyFlashFetish.com


FREEDOM OF THOUGHTS: FREEDOM

FREEDOM OF THOUGHTS

Saturday, July 21, 2007

FREEDOM

"Man is free at the moment he wished to be " - Mahatma Gandhi

Freedom is what every man craves for. Freedom of expression, freedom of speech etc.. For me freedom is to do anything that makes me happy. Freedom is to live life the way I wish to live. I want to be free like a bird. Fly to far destinations. Cross the horizons. Without any bondages and boundaries. Freedom is being free from not only the worldly tensions but free from the world. I hate people being obstacles in my life. I wish this was a world where in I have the right to dream unlimited dreams and to dream the impossible dream(according to others) because there is nothing impossible in this world.

Labels:

posted by Sharon S. at 3:28 AM

1 Comments:

If you can DREAM it, you can DO it.-
Walt Disney

July 22, 2007 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home