FREEDOM OF THOUGHTS
Sunday, August 12, 2007
How do you know when you're in love ???
Is it the fact that my heart skips a beat
everytime that i think of you ?
Is it the fact that I can't sleep at night,
when your image is in my head ?
Or is it the fact that I can't stop smiling,
after every word that you've said ?
Is it the need to hold you in my arms and
keep you there forever ?
Or Is it the fact that I wrote you a poem
and sent it to you in a letter ?
Is it this awful feeling deep inside
whenever I have to take you home ?
Or is it just being here without you
that makes me feel so alone ?
Is is this hunger deep inside
that longs for your kiss ?
I am so happy that I'm in love
for there are so many things I would miss..... "
everytime that i think of you ?
Is it the fact that I can't sleep at night,
when your image is in my head ?
Or is it the fact that I can't stop smiling,
after every word that you've said ?
Is it the need to hold you in my arms and
keep you there forever ?
Or Is it the fact that I wrote you a poem
and sent it to you in a letter ?
Is it this awful feeling deep inside
whenever I have to take you home ?
Or is it just being here without you
that makes me feel so alone ?
Is is this hunger deep inside
that longs for your kiss ?
I am so happy that I'm in love
for there are so many things I would miss..... "
- MIKE G.
posted by Sharon S. at 3:29 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home